- [Analysis] China’s Energy Sustainability, the 2060 Vision, and the EU - January 22, 2021
- [Analysis] Capitol Hill Is Under Siege - January 8, 2021
- Libya At War: How Did It All Start? - June 17, 2020
by Giacomo Di Capua
Regardless of a steady advance of joint Turkish and Russian forces into Northern Syria, US President Donald J. #Trump yesterday lifted all sanctions against Turkey, previously imposed to condemn Recep Tayyp #Erdogan’s military aggression in the past weeks.
On the other side of the conflict, Russian intelligence adamantly plans on increasing the presence of Mr #Putin’s armed forces by capitalizing the now lifted American pressure on the Turskish military actions.
• How do you think should the international community react to such a move by Mr Trump?
• What is the extent to which Turkey can claim to act in the name of national security?
More on the topic in the article below!